This isn't our first time talking the thrills of the drugstore beauty aisle(s). We've drilled so many beauty editors and makeup editors on their favorite buys and go-to cheap thrills should they find themselves in a Walgreens, we like to think we have a considerable wealth of knowledge on the best buys out there. So, […]
by Deepashree c.m. @ Makeupandbeauty.com
Thu Sep 21 21:24:56 PDT 2017
Hello everyone! This review is about Crabtree and Evelyn Goatmilk and Oat Soothing Hand Therapy. Price: $9 for 25 ml Product Description: • Our award-winning hand therapy conditions skin with each use and is easily absorbed. Crafted to comfort and nurture sensitive skin, this delicately scented treatment delivers a nutritious burst of free-range goat’s milk, […]
The post Crabtree and Evelyn Goatmilk and Oat Soothing Hand Therapy Review appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.
by Nidhi @ Vanitynoapologies|Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog
Wed Jan 25 01:00:36 PST 2017
10 Best Acne Medications for Men and Women Isn’t it ironical that the worst battles of beauty are fought when we are supposed to be glowing and beaming with the onset of adulthood? Or that our memories of youth or teenage are etched on the face instead of the mind? Yes, acne attack has done […]
Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream: a daily whitening cream that is specially formulated to protect the inner skin against melanin
by @ The Online Drugstore ©: Latest News
Tue Oct 25 10:26:06 PDT 2016
Many people seem to plan for a new baby like they’re getting ready for a mountaineering expedition to Mount Everest. They spend an enormous amount of money and pick up lots of stuff that they don’t need. The fact is, you don’t need everything, and you honestly don’t need most things when it comes to prepping for a new baby.
Read on for more essentials of baby care products.
- Babies are tiny, and their fingernails and toenails are nearly microscopic. When you’re trimming nails, instead of a nail clipper or scissors, an emory board will make the job much easier.
- It can be tough to check the temperature of a squirming or cranky baby. Save yourself time with an ear thermometer, and you can check your baby’s temp when they’re down for a nap.
- Most parents, after their kids grow, will do virtually anything to get rid of outdated baby supplies. Strollers, diaper bags, swings, baby carriers/slings, activity centers, and books are all items that you have no need to buy new. Lots of people list these items on sites like Craigslist for sale. Friends and family most likely have items they’re willing to part with, and they may even let you try them out ahead of time to see if you like it.
- If you’re planning on having multiple children, try to get baby accessories that are gender neutral. While your baby won’t care about color one way or the other, you might feel a little weird putting your baby boy into a hot pink stroller.
- Finally, be willing to be flexible. One baby may love an activity center, while your second baby wants nothing to do with it. Babies are not an exact science, and sometimes a little trial and error is what it takes.
by Jill Robbins @ Babble
Tue Aug 29 18:05:47 PDT 2017
"They don’t see themselves as the everyday heroes they are — which is the beauty of neighbors helping neighbors."
The post These Moving Images from Hurricane Harvey Will Restore Your Faith in Humanity appeared first on Babble.
Nicole Kidman is the new global ambassador for Neutrogena, a skincare and beauty brand, it was announced on Feb. 6. See her favorite products from the brand for hydrated, youthful skin below!
by @ The Online Drugstore ©: Latest News
Wed Oct 26 10:37:38 PDT 2016
There are hundreds of newborn baby products, a vast array of things that the manufacturers claim you absolutely must buy for your baby. We’re told as new parents we need all this stuff to raise a healthy child. But the truth is, for thousands of years parents had babies and got by perfectly fine without owning a locally made wipes warmer.
Keep reading for a few products that, honestly, you don’t really need.
- You know how we mentioned wipes warmers? Take a moment and think, what precisely do they do? Really, they just keep a cold wipe from touching your baby’s rear end. If that’s a concern to you, just warm up a washcloth in warm water.
- Some parents will become enchanted by a crib set they see while shopping for a crib. These sets usually cost upwards of $100 and include a comforter, bumper pads, sheets, some pillows, a dust ruffle, a mobile, and perhaps some curtains. Problem is, there’s a risk of suffocation with bumper pads, pillows, loose blankets and quilts. All you really need are single fitted sheets, a few waterproof mattress pads in case of accidents, and a dust ruffle to tie the whole thing together.
- Bassinets can be fun and great looking. However, they’re also an almost complete waste of money. Why? The main problem is that their weight limit is pretty low, and babies pack on the pounds quickly. A smarter buy is a Pack N’ Play, which have enormous versatility. You can use them at home, bring them along for trips, and they can keep your baby entertained if you’re busy. For those of us who are prepping for an infant and are on a budget, it’s a no-brainer.
by Wendy Wisner @ Babble
Mon Aug 28 13:00:57 PDT 2017
As open-minded as I am, I know that the rest of world isn’t always on the same page. And that reality came rushing in, all at once.
The post What I Told My Son When He Picked Out This Heart-Covered Notebook for Kindergarten appeared first on Babble.
For a natural beauty that lasts all day, use an oil-free, lightweight formula that digs deep to clean your skin without clogging pores.
Schuster Institute Investigative Journalism
Human rights and social justice journalism with a focus on modern-day slavery from the Schuster Institute for Investigative Journalism at Brandeis University
Moms-to-be can feel at ease when using these M.D.-approved products.
by Kulpreet Kaur @ Makeupandbeauty.com
Thu Sep 21 10:30:35 PDT 2017
Hello, ladies! Today’s review is on another Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner. This one is in an unbelievable color. ‘Unbelievable’ is the fact that I picked this color to use on my eyes – that too a couple of years back!! Who would have thought? Let us see how this one performs! Price: INR […]
The post Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner 9 Iridescent Fuchsia Review appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.
by Palak Mishra @ Makeupandbeauty.com
Thu Sep 21 21:47:31 PDT 2017
Skin Tone: Medium fair, warm undertones Hello everyone, Maybelline has recently launched Maybelline Color Jolt Matte Intense lip paints in eight gorgeous shades. Rati has swatched all the shades here. Today, I am going to review the shade “Bittersweet Mandarin” from the same range. Product Description: Go beyond matte with a jolt of intense color. […]
The post Maybelline Color Jolt Matte Intense Lip Paint 02 Bittersweet Mandarin Review appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.
by @ The Online Drugstore ©: Latest News
Mon Oct 24 10:20:10 PDT 2016
Nobody really teaches you how to be a parent. There are no comprehensive classes telling you which baby care products you should have on hand. During the last couple of days, we’ve been offering a few tips for the essentials, the stuff you need, the stuff you don’t need, and a few ways to save a few bucks.
Read on for more necessities for newborns.
- To get prepared for bottle and formula feeding, buy a bottle starter kit. They usually include 6-8 four ounce bottles with nippes, 6 8 ounce bottles with nipples, a washable bottle brush, and a small assortment of bibs. You can buy these separately, but you’ll end up paying a lot more.
- If you’re planning on breastfeeding, pick up a few bibs, breast pads, which can be found in reusable or disposable styles, and breast pump and milk storage containers. A nursing pillow can make things more comfortable, but do your research and try to find a decent used pillow first.
- You would think sleeping arrangements would be fairly straightforward, but there are a dizzying array of choices. First, consider a Pack N’ Play with a changer and bassinet. This will take care of your baby for the first month or so. Pick a stable and decent crib with a mattress, a couple of mattress covers, and 2 sets of fitted sheets. A swaddle blanket or baby sleeping bag can make life a little easier.
- For safety reasons, never buy a used infant car seat. Buy new and do your research to find a brand and style you like. A parenting pro tip: if you’re not sure how to correctly install the infant car seat, just head over to your local police department. Officers are usually happy to install it correctly, and pass along some helpful safety information.
by Ahana C @ Makeupandbeauty.com
Thu Sep 21 20:50:02 PDT 2017
I have already reviewed the shade Burgundy and Flamingo Pink from the Forever 21 High Shine Lip Gloss range. I am back with another stunning shade from this range. Let’s jump to the review of Forever 21 High Shine Lip Gloss in Rose. Price: $1.90 for 0.58 fl. oz. Product Description: A tube of sheer […]
If you love the Light Therapy Anti-Acne Mask, you’ll love these five other skincare products too.
by Stuti @ Vanitynoapologies|Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog
Wed Jan 18 06:41:12 PST 2017
Top 13 Lotus Herbals Skin Care and Makeup Products In India with Reviews and Prices When one refers to natural cosmetic brands, Lotus Herbals is one of the most prominent names that comes to mind. This is a renowned herbal beauty brand in the Indian beauty market that started off in the year 1993 and […]
Vanitynoapologies|Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog
Top 10: Best Neutrogena Products Available In India for Oily, Acne Prone, Dry, Sensitive Skin. Also including a face wash for men too. Teenage skin is the worst
by Megan Stein @ PEOPLE.com
Wed Jun 15 08:48:44 PDT 2016
Chip and Joanna Gaines are the definition of marriage goals, but their relationship didn’t necessarily have a fairytale start.
Joanna agreed to go out on a date with Chip after meeting him and his roommate “Hot John” — who she actually tried to approach minutes earlier, but was too shy — in the waiting room of her dad’s auto shop. She had second thoughts, however, after Chip arrived an hour and a half late to pick her up.
“He didn’t apologize for being late, either. He had so much confidence. I don’t know. I can’t explain it. Only Chip could be an hour and a half late and have no one mad about it,” Joanna writes.
WATCH THIS: HGTV Stars Anthony Carrino and John Colaneri Compete to Make the Better Birdhouse
The chapter continues to describe the timeline of their relationship, which didn’t actually start until months after they first went out, when Chip (in typical guy fashion) finally called Joanna back.
“I’d made a bet with Hot John to see who could hold out the longest before calling our dates back,” Chip writes “I really wanted that fifty dollars from John! That’s the only reason I didn’t call.”
After they went out a second time, the rest was history.
For the full access to the details on their meet-cute, relatable dating moments, and how they got their start on HGTV (hint: it involves a very expensive impulse buy), preorder the The Magnolia Story here.
by Megan Stein @ PEOPLE.com
Wed Jun 15 13:30:56 PDT 2016
Nate Berkus is the expert on all things party planning. But since becoming a father to one-year-old daughter, Poppy, the designer’s go-to entertaining style has had a few changes.
“We entertain around her nap schedule now,” Berkus, artistic advisor for LG Studio, told PEOPLE at a breakfast on June 8, which celebrated the sleek line of high-end appliances he helped design.
But when Poppy isn’t snoozing, Berkus, 44, and husband Jeremiah Brent, 31, keep her busy with poolside play dates that are a far cry from a formal outdoor gathering.
“Our home is now filled with blow up toys from Target in the pool as opposed to margaritas,” Berkus said.
WATCH THIS: Designer Nate Berkus ‘Can’t Wait to Be a Family of 3!’
And the menu planning is even simpler.
“We throw food on the barbecue, we’ve actually even had a taco truck come once,” Berkus said. “We do put out snacks for the little ones, and they sit and throw them in the pool.”
Although the guest list has been tweaked to include Poppy’s younger crowd, the design-savvy couple couldn’t be happier with their new scene.
“It’s a welcome change,” Berkus said.
For Berkus’ best tips on stress-free summer entertaining, pick up this week’s issue of PEOPLE.
by Tuba S. @ Makeupandbeauty.com
Thu Sep 21 21:41:42 PDT 2017
Hello, all! Today, I am going to review Wet N Wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette in the shade ‘Dulce Le Leche’. Price: $4.99 for 12.5g Product Description: This duo of perfectly complementary contouring powders delivers a flawlessly sculpted face in no time flat. The deeper color defines while the lighter color highlights your best features, leaving […]
The post Wet N Wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette Dulce Le Leche Review appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.
by Luisito Batongbakal @ Well-Being Secrets
Thu Aug 31 14:16:54 PDT 2017
Stress is part and parcel of American working life. It pushes you to become more efficient, productive, and motivated. As long as you let stress work for you, it can be your lifelong friend. Unfortunately, most of us do the exact opposite. According to a study published in the Harvard Gazette, 44% of working adults in the US admit that stress is affecting their health, but not exactly in a good way. It is estimated that work-related stress triggers a lot of sick leaves in corporate America, resulting in a staggering $30 billion worth of business losses every year. So,
by Heather Newman @ Babble
Mon Sep 11 15:04:58 PDT 2017
We are ALL OVER this.
The post This New Line of ‘Hocus Pocus’ Products Is Making Us Run Amok appeared first on Babble.
by @ The Online Drugstore ©: Latest News
Fri Oct 21 06:50:04 PDT 2016
There’s no doubt that an obesity epidemic is sweeping America. While some people are just “born thin,” many of us have to work like crazy to get the pounds off and keep them off. Yesterday, we discussed a few nutritional supplements that, when combined with regular exercise and responsible eating habits, can supercharge your body and help you to lose those stubborn pounds. Keep reading for 3 more common supplements that will help you to melt off the fat.
- This one is a mouthful, but have you ever heard of monounsaturated fatty acids, or MUFA’s? Simply put, this is a kind of fat that’s found in plentiful amounts in foods like peanut butter, seeds, chocolate, avocados, nuts, and olive oil. Researchers have found that, when 20% of the calories from a person’s daily diet comes from MUFA’s over a long term period of time, a small but significant uptick takes place in fat burning and calorie burning. These foods also keep your appetite down and maintain your blood sugar levels.
- Conjugated linoleic acids are found in dairy products along with calcium and vitamin D. These acids help to push glucose into your cells and stimulate fat burning. CLA’s won’t create a massive amount of fat burning, but when you eat them regularly in conjunction with the other supplements, it can nudge the efficiency of your metabolism in a stronger direction.
- Green tea is packed with polyphenols, an antioxidant which is your metabolism’s best friend. Researchers have found that in can jack your resting metabolic rate by as much as 17%. The warm feeling you get when you drink green tea is caused by your body heating up and burning calories as heat. A cup of green tea is not only perfect for a cold day, but it’s a perfect appetite suppressant.
by mariayagoda @ PEOPLE.com
Wed Jun 22 13:24:04 PDT 2016
Samoas in cupcake form was a thing we never knew we needed, but now it’s the only thing we can think about.
Pillsbury just unveiled Girl Scout Cookie baking mixes, which are available in Thin Mints and Caramel & Coconut – a.k.a. Samoas – flavors. The four new mixes are for baking cupcakes, brownies and blondies — unfortunately, you won’t be able to make actual Girl Scout Cookies, because that would put a lot of 7-year-olds out of business.
“Families can try out their favorite cookie flavors in the form of brownies, cupcakes, and blondies, while they wait for the real thing once a year during Girl Scout Cookie season,” said Girl Scouts of the USA chief revenue officer Barry Horowitz in a statement.
GSC loyalists are, to put it mildly, freaking out.
— Elizabeth Sowers (@easowers) June 22, 2016
— Doug Delony (@DougDelonyKHOU) June 22, 2016
The mixes, now available nationwide, retail for $3.29 each — almost $2 less than what you’d pay for a box of cookies.
WATCH THIS: The Girl Scouts Cookie Oven Will Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth Year Around
RELATED: The Best Girl Scout Cookie Recipes
Easily the best part of all this news is the fact that we will now be able to eat Girl Scout Cookie dough, something we never thought would be possible in our lifetimes!
Also Thin Mint brownie sundaes.
Also Samoas-flavored birthday cake.
Can you tell we’re excited about it?
We talked to dermatologists to see which affordable products they stand behind.
NEUTROGENA ® HYDRO BOOST Water Gel is a moisturising gel that has been formulated to double the skin's moisture. The formula features an innovative progressive ...
by Neha V @ Makeupandbeauty.com
Thu Sep 21 20:42:44 PDT 2017
Hi girls, I have a lot of contouring products and get anything new that catches my fancy. I do contour whenever I use makeup and I love it! This Deborah Milano Contouring Trio seemed like a new product around and I picked up the lighter shade from the two variants that were available. Has this […]
The post Deborah Milano Secrets of Contouring Trio Contouring Palette Review appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.
by Esha Pandit @ Makeupandbeauty.com
Thu Sep 21 23:51:22 PDT 2017
Hi everyone, Here is another glitter makeup product from my collection and it’s from Kryolan’s Polyster Glimmer range. Red is such a versatile colour and you can use red glitters both on your eyes and lips to add that extra something to your regular makeup looks. Read on further to know more details about Kryolan Polyester […]
The actress has a new role — as the face of Neutrogena
‘Two Supermodels and a Baby’: Cindy Crawford and ‘Auntie’ Naomi Campbell Take Milan Fashion Week with Kaia Gerber
by Karen Mizoguchi @ PEOPLE.com
Thu Sep 21 18:02:30 PDT 2017
Kaia Gerber is undoubtedly fashion’s breakout star but her mom Cindy Crawford and “auntie” Naomi Campbell have well-established fame and worldwide renown bestowed on them since the late 1980s and 1990s.
The two supermodels cuddled up with the 16-year-old fashion It girl for British Vogue editor-in-chief Edward Enninful during Milan Fashion Week on Thursday.
“Two supermodels and a baby… breakout star of Fashion Week @kaiagerber, mum supermodel @cindycrawford and auntie @iamnaomicampbell at dinner in Milan. Xoxo,” Enninful captioned a photo of the trio.
Looking for more style content? Click here to subscribe to the PeopleStyle Newsletter for amazing shopping discounts, can’t-live-without beauty products and more.
Milan Fashion Week only kicked off yesterday but Gerber has already walked in three shows: Fendi, Prada and Moschino.
Impressively, Gerber opened the Fendi show wearing bold stripes and an edgy silhouette that cinched at the waist. Not to mention the bold blue bangs that accented a sleek ponytail.
Also on Wednesday, Crawford, 51, played tour guide to her mini-me daughter around Milan along with fellow up-and-coming model Cayley King.
“So much fun showing these girls around Milano! The next generation,” the mother of two wrote along with a selfie of the group in front of the Porta Sempione.
by @ The Online Drugstore ©: Latest News
Sun Oct 23 10:13:51 PDT 2016
Welcome back! If you’re preparing for the birth of your baby, odds are you have questions. You might be making plans regarding which newborn baby products you’ll need. The thing is, many first time parents over prepare, and they end up with far more stuff than they actually need. Don’t worry about it, that’s what we’re here for.
Keep reading for more of the essentials you’ll need for your newborn.
- Bath time doesn’t have to turn into a huge production. To save money, buy a used plastic infant tub. If you want to be even thriftier, bathe your newborn in the sink, or take baths together.
- Parenting veterans will shudder uncontrollably when you say the word “diapers.” Not because they can be gross (They can), but because they can be expensive. As a new parent, don’t make the same mistake. If you opt for washable cloth diapers over disposables, with one child alone you’ll save a whopping $1700. Plus, if you’re environmentally conscious, you won’t have to worry about pounds of dirty diapers ending up in a landfill.
- Along similar lines, don’t throw away your money with disposable wipes. Use washcloths or cloth nappies. Organic coconut oil is also safe for babies, safe for cloth diapers, and great for handling diaper rash.
- Whatever kind of diapers you opt for, don’t load up on newborn sizes. Babies grow fast, so be sure to just buy what you need.
- Should you buy a changing table. Well...we’ll put it this way, it’s not essential. Instead, buy a Pack N’ Play and do your changing business on top of a dresser or table.
by Sanchita @ Vanitynoapologies|Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog
Mon Jan 16 06:04:24 PST 2017
Review, Price, Buy Online Patanjali Honey Orange Face Wash Patanjali has become a cult favorite in the affordable range of products. I have been using the baba ramdev Aloe Vera gel for years now and currently in search for the newest launch of Patanjali Saundarya Kesar Chandan Aloe Vera Gel after reading its reviews on […]
The post Patanjali Honey Orange Face Wash: Review, Price, How to Use appeared first on Vanitynoapologies|Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog.
by Helen Nichols @ Well-Being Secrets
Sun Sep 10 12:48:45 PDT 2017
In terms of both taste and health benefits, nuts are usually lauded as some of the most valuable foods. The walnut, however, especially stands out with its many benefits and diverse range of uses as an ingredient. Walnuts can typically be bought with the hard outer shell intact or removed. The kernel, or the meat, of the walnut, lies inside the shell and contains many densely packed nutrients. Although they are produced largely by China, the United States, Iran, Turkey, Mexico and some others, walnuts are grown and harvested across many different regions. They are a part of several cuisines
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel: rated 3.5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. See 166 member reviews, ingredients and photos.
by Heather Newman @ Babble
Thu Aug 17 13:00:23 PDT 2017
Ready or not, pumpkin spice is back.
The post 18 Pumpkin Spice Products to Help Us Kickstart Fall appeared first on Babble.
It's way less complicated than you think.
You're So Pretty
This season makes me hunt for the best water-based moisturizers--one of the secrets to looking fresh and dewy even with the drop in temperature.
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Topical : Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD
Find patient medical information for Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Topical on WebMD including its uses, side effects and safety, interactions, pictures, warnings and user ratings.
List of the best moisturizer for men, including face lotion and mens facial moisturizers. Tough guys may not want to admit it, but smart guys now that they need to take care of their skin just as much as the ladies. Enter face moisturizers that are designed, formulated and packaged just for m...
by Mily Jain @ Vanitynoapologies|Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog
Fri Jan 27 19:30:42 PST 2017
Reviews, Price, Shades, Price, Buy Online New Faces Ultime Pro Matte Lip Crayons If you want soft, creamy, long -lasting lipsticks in vibrant shades, look no further than these luscious ultime matte pro lip crayons from Faces Canada. I usually don’t like sharpenable lipsticks and lip crayons because of the sheer amount of product wastage but […]
The post 4 New Faces Ultime Pro Matte Lip Crayons: Review, Swatches appeared first on Vanitynoapologies|Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog.
by Kaitlin Stanford @ Babble
Wed Sep 06 15:43:13 PDT 2017
Guys, it's time we had an intervention with ourselves ...
The post Pumpkin Spice Cough Drops Are Apparently a Thing, and Yes, It Appears We May Have Gone Too Far appeared first on Babble.
by @ The Online Drugstore ©: Latest News
Sat Oct 22 10:07:17 PDT 2016
If you’re reading this, perhaps you’re getting ready to become a new parent. If so, congratulations! Maybe you’re wondering what newborn baby products you’ll need, so that when you bring your newborn home from the hospital, you’ll be ready to go. First time parents frequently have massive baby registries, and you might be surprised by how little you actually need.
Keep reading to learn the basics of what you should have for your baby.
- New parents and well-meaning friends and family frequently go nuts when it comes to newborn baby clothing. We get it, it can be irresistable to get newborn designer outfits. It can also be a huge waste of money. Babies grow quickly, and they grow out of outfits fast. A good rule of thumb is for 80% of your newbor’s clothing to be used, and 20% new for special outings. Look online, ask friends who have kids, and you’ll be able to find huge amounts of newborn clothes for very little money.
- Speaking of clothing and sleepers, sometimes parents-to-be are leery of used clothes, especially if there are stains on it. Trust us when we tell you, babies stain everything in all kinds of ways. If you can save some big money by accepting a stained jumper or sleeper, go for it.
- While it’s okay to pick up a couple of pieces ahead of time, a smart decision is to wait until you know the birth weight of your baby before embarking on a shopping spree. Otherwise, you run the risk of sizes that either don’t fit at all, or are only useable for a few days.
by Robin Clement @ Babble
Thu Aug 24 17:00:34 PDT 2017
Need. These. Now.
The post 7 ‘Golden Girls’-Inspired Products You Need in Your Life Right Now appeared first on Babble.
The Neutrogena brand offers dozens of skincare products targeting a wide array of skin conditions, including skincare products designed to help treat and prevent acne. Whether you need an acne wash or a topical acne medication, Neutrogena makes several products that have received top praise from third-party skincare experts for their efficacy.
The road to glowing skin is paved with good intentions—and disappointing jars. These formulas get your skin where you want it to go: Radiancetown.
Neutrogena, one of the reputed brands of Johnson & Johnson is known to offer a wide line of skin care products. Listed are best Neutrogena products for your insight.
Treat your skin right and you’ll instantly look younger
by Katie Smith @ Babble
Wed Sep 20 17:08:18 PDT 2017
Why do we feel it’s OK to pass judgment and rip another woman apart?
The post Jenna Dewan Tatum Gets Mom-Shamed for Sexy Instagram Pic — and Her Response Is Perfect appeared first on Babble.
by Lindsay Kimble @ PEOPLE.com
Thu Sep 21 18:35:51 PDT 2017
Bye bye to Bates!
Tori Bates and Bobby Smith are engaged, PEOPLE can confirm exclusively.
“We’ve been looking forward to this day for so long and it’s finally here – we’re engaged!” the couple says. “The day could not have been more magical, and the moments we shared will never be forgotten.”
Add the Bringing Up Bates stars, “It feels like a dream, and our hearts are overflowing with excitement. Thank you for all of your love and support.”
Smith popped the question at a scenic overlook called Wiseman’s View in North Carolina after months of planning. He picked Bates up from school in the morning before traveling to the secret spot – which was covered with rose petals and candles in anticipation of their arrival.
The couple met in 2015 through a mutual friend and officially began courting in November 2016. The relationship was long-distance until Smith graduated from college this year and moved to Tennessee to be closer to Bates.
RELATED VIDEO: Bringing up Bates Star Lawson Bates Premieres His New Song!
Following their conservative upbringings, the happy couple are saving their first kiss for their wedding day this December.
The Bringing Up Bates: Tori & Bobby special will air Sept. 28 at 9 p.m. ET on UP TV.
"I couldn't recognize my face in the mirror."
by Helen Nichols @ Well-Being Secrets
Fri Sep 01 09:42:51 PDT 2017
What is Vitamin D Deficiency? Whether you believe it or not, vitamin deficiencies can cause many problems in your body. Some of the symptoms from vitamin deficiencies are easy to ignore, too, such as fatigue and minor body aches. Experiencing more than one symptom should suggest the idea that some greater problem exists in the body outside of typical stress. However, studies indicate that your body uses certain vitamins like hormones.(1) One such vitamin is vitamin D, and many receptors in the body rely on it. Vitamin D deficiency symptoms can be rather simple, but dealing with them all at
by Karen Johnson @ Babble
Tue Sep 05 09:00:53 PDT 2017
We're just bummed we didn't get an invite!
The post These Moms Rented a Party Boat and Threw Themselves an Epic Back-to-School Bash appeared first on Babble.